For over 35 years we have been manufacturing vibration mounts/isolators, shock reduction and damping systems for industry, aviation, aerospace, transport, military, navy and merchant ships.
Precise work and the best materials are the foundation for the shock reducers and vibration mounts/isolators we manufacture. We are also happy to manufacture all our wire rope mounts/isolators, rubber mounts/isolators, and vibration isolators according to our customers' individual specifications.
Our success in the market comes from how we assist and support our customers with:
• Strict alignment with and fulfillment of customer requirements
• High precision in engineering, development and manufacturing
• Reliable and certified quality (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001)
• Shortest development time & product manufacturing - maximum delivery time of 1-2 weeks for prototypes; on the order of 3 weeks for series delivery
• High level of vertical production
• CAE, CAD, CAM, CAQ chain completely in-house
• The most highly trained and experienced engineers, technicians and mechanics
• Initial calculation and simulation with our own ViSAP (Vibration and Shock Analysis Program), including meaningful report, is free of charge
A PC-based quality assurance system, with controls and measurements during the entire manufacturing process, ensures our high quality standard.
Deliveries are made in accordance with the DIN 40 080, AQL 1.5, Control Level II standard.
Our quality assurance system is certified in accordance with DIN / ISO 9001/2015.